TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think I am not up to the level of the experts and I would like for you to delete all my posts. Paul make me a zero and make me a non poster. RBM! DONE!

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Care to explain in a little more detail bro? Every one has their opinions and we all just throw them out so that the OP can go through all of them and make a decision. Nothing is set in concrete, we all just share whatever we think might help. I would hate to see you go, please don't. Don't take any posts personally bro. We need you here brother.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Moderator's: Don't let him leave...!! :D:p

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I think I am not up to the level of the experts and I would like for you to delete all my posts. Paul make me a zero and make me a non poster. RBM! DONE!
Since you are not married to anyone on the forum I think it would be Ok to go to bed angry Z. Let a good nights sleep clear your head before making any rash decisions. We all feel jaded from time to time but ultimately we just FEEL jaded. Take care and see ya tomorrow ;)

Tom

·
Registered
291 Posts
Don't go z! I'd miss your posts. You've a great sense of humor, don't let 'em get you down.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Baby please don't go
Baby please don't go

Baby please don't go down to New Orleans
You know I love you so
Baby please don't goooooooooo

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
He did this before and it lasted a week. He's pissed off about something or someone. Everyone has issues with something. Let him be, give him time to vent and cool down. Hopefully things will settle and pass, things will be back to normal. It's just his way of dealing with whatever it is. So for now, don't push his buttons. Just give him his space. Hate to see him go as well. Hopefully he'll be back. If not, than there's not much we can do.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone.
Of all the forums I've ever checked out, this is the one with the fewest stones cast.....but it still does happen occasionally.

And sometimes the stoner thinks he is only throwing a whiffle ball but the stonee perceives it as a stone.:p

·
Registered
814 Posts
Bye.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I would ask...politely...that we not take that attitude. zdiver1 is a good guy, a nice guy, and he made friends with a lot of people in Moab. Each and every one of us have days or nights that are tougher than other times. Let's give him the space he needs...and NOT wish him BYE.

Believe me...I am probably the least sensitive person on this forum, but with age, and experience...you learn to have a kind heart.

Mike :hello:
This. Z is a stand up guy, I'd like to meet him in person someday.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Do I need to start a thread and explain this verse, geeez it has nothing to do with throwing rocks. to put it in simple terms some times your the fire hydrant and some times the dog. Nobody is better then any one else.
No no no sir, we all got it. I don't think anyone took offense to your post, to me it seemed appropriate, at least in the context that I took it in. Rocky wasn't "hacking" on you, I believe he was just clarifying that on occasion, a a slightly curt or stern post can be made, possibly not intended to hurt feelings, but when it's directed at oneself, it can be difficult to not take personally. That's all.

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
485 Posts
Crooooo, welcome back man!!:hello:

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Bout time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts