TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in south jersey...not many trails to ride here. Looking for some new trails in new Jersey,Pennsylvania,Maryland or Delaware
Thanks for any info on some good riding spots...

·
Registered
97 Posts
My cousin lives in S. Jersey and is part of a MX club. They never have a lack of trails to ride, and are allowed on Sand Plant land as "patrol" riders. They are an incredible group of people of all ages and skill levels.

Contact Rich Lafferty (or go to his website RichLaffertyRacing.com - Home ) for more information.

No, Rich is not my cousin...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey HOLDNON72, where are you located in SJ? I'm in Marlton. My brother (DR350) and I (TW200) hit the pine barrens trails all the time. Legal riding for street legal bikes. I think you could wear out an engine before you explore even a third of the trails out there...let me know if you'd like to tag along sometime!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the great info! Prime i'm in Wildwood,NJ
So your saying that the pineland roads are legal roads with our bikes?
Any tight trails?
Thanks!

·
Registered
736 Posts
heck you can ride all thru the pine barrens near Ft Dix. I know you cant go in anymore, we used to ride across the tank trails, lol. look around Lebanon state park. and I know for sure there's places near Cape May, a friend of mine down there is big into the ADV rider stuff

·
Registered
206 Posts
YES!!!!!!!!! Local guys. I'm in Philly and just picked my tw up on new years day. I've been asking the same question. Would love to meet up and explore. If a street legal bike is legal to ride in the pines that would be awesome

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's Totally legal to ride in the pine barrens. It's publicly owned land
Inbox me your cell. We could meet up. I just bought my bike saturday. So addictive

·
Registered
52 Posts
Holdnon72 I'm In court house..we'll have to meet up..few half ass local spots we ride and def wanna head up road eventually with better weather...what are ya riding as well.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yup absolutely legal to ride the pines on a street legal machine. My brother and I generally end up in Wharton state forest, since it's only 20 minutes from home. Atsion Ranger Station on RT206 is a good place to start.

We should do a TW group ride out there!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm game

·
Registered
52 Posts
Prime..I noticed you have 2 zumas. ..I built a full worked 50 zuma..damn thing did 75 mph and would stand a power wheelie at 25 to 30 mph. ..baddest lawn chair ever..lol

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I heard Group Ride! We gotta plan one for sure....
Are we able to park truck n trailer at Ranger Station?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Absolutely I'm in as well. I was thinking the same thing since I would trailer over. I'm sure you can find somewhere close to park.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Prime..I noticed you have 2 zumas. ..I built a full worked 50 zuma..damn thing did 75 mph and would stand a power wheelie at 25 to 30 mph. ..baddest lawn chair ever..lol

Haha yes! They are a riot! Actually I have one zuma, and two BW80s. But I'd buy more zumas anytime they were cheap enough!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts