TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would one of you folks care to put up a poll for members to vote on Twilight's issue. I would hope that by showing a force from the "people" of the forum the moderators might see where Mike stands with us. I would do it myself, but don't have the skills needed.

·
Super Moderator
4,704 Posts
What exactly is Twilight's issue?
Indeed ....

However - moving swiftly on - this might actually be a good idea - I'll stick one up shortly - (you don't mind me calling you "shortly" I hope) .......:D

·
Registered
674 Posts
I can sure try. What are you thinking for the poll options? I am guessing as 1911 just posted we will get some/a lot of - What is the issue?

Support TWilight and want him as an active member?
Yes -
No -

·
Registered
643 Posts
I just don't know why he was banned, thats it. Please explain the details so one can be an "educated voter".

Thanks
In a nut shell, correct me if I'm wrong. While TWilight was in Moab, Zdummer hacked TWilights identity and raised some hell. Zdumass also took on the identity of Snake and had some fun at TWilights expense. It was very late at night,but I read many posts that were deleted moments after the were written. Does anyone truly believe that Zdiver would be removed from this forum and have him say "have a nice day" The weather is harder to predict! Good Golly miss Molly. SanDue. :mad::mad:

·
Registered
715 Posts
In a nut shell, correct me if I'm wrong. While TWilight was in Moab, Zdummer hacked TWilights identity and raised some hell. Zdumass also took on the identity of Snake and had some fun at TWilights expense. It was very late at night,but I read many posts that were deleted moments after the were written. Does anyone truly believe that Zdiver would be removed from this forum and have him say "have a nice day" The weather is harder to predict! Good Golly miss Molly. SanDue. :mad::mad:
Is that it? No fights, no blood, no slashed TW tires, no pee in gas tank?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I sent email to administrators we'll see what they say let you know if they tell me anything
I was not questioning the administrators I simply asked a question there is a difference I asked if they could tell me why Twilight was bannedI was told that questioning the moderators actions was against the rules that the Forum members agreed to when we join the Forum was advised to LET IT GO...or ask Twilight....but (DON'T MAKE IT A ISSUE) on the forum...... so much for the poll.....Twilight did have my vote guess I'll have to go with Trump least he can say what he wants

1 - 10 of 10 Posts