·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Well, shit...

That really went well with the big bowl of Spl K I was eating.
Just glad it was not sausages, chili, chocolate pudding and brownies!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I ate 2 big pieces of a co-workers retirement cake that had lots of dark blue frosting. Next day, VERY blue poop, toilet water was blue, poop was blue. Didn't even look like poop actually. Looked like a couple of deformed Smurf. Kinda gross, I know, but hey, were all family!:D

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I ate 2 big pieces of a co-workers retirement cake that had lots of dark blue frosting. Next day, VERY blue poop, toilet water was blue, poop was blue. Didn't even look like poop actually. Looked like a couple of deformed Smurf. Kinda gross, I know, but hey, were all family!:D
My personal favorite is fresh cooked and marinated beats. Can't be jarred, need to be fresh; they;ll turn your pee magenta too if you eat enough!;) Great entertainment the morning after...

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Corn, lots of corn... :D

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
My personal favorite is fresh cooked and marinated beats. Can't be jarred, need to be fresh; they;ll turn your pee magenta too if you eat enough!;) Great entertainment the morning after...
I ate a bunch of beets when I was young. Short time later, I was sure I was full of cancer and on death's door step, peeing blood red. A call to the doctor "cured" me. "Mrs. Scott, has your son recently eaten beets?" Mom still brings that up once in awhile.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I ate a bunch of beets when I was young. Short time later, I was sure I was full of cancer and on death's door step, peeing blood red. A call to the doctor "cured" me. "Mrs. Scott, has your son recently eaten beets?" Mom still brings that up once in awhile.
Yep, this. Scared the, umm, CRAP out of me the first time, LOL!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Oh geeeez.....

When was it ......yesterday?.......I told that new guy this was a great forum........
I gotta change my name....
Oh don't be a party pooper! Otherwise the shits gonna hit the fan.

Tom

1 - 20 of 44 Posts