TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
731-445-3616 (Wade) 11/03/2014 03:00 Heyy

Who are you?

03:02 Um wade nice to meet yeyah this is the girl that gave me her number at the bar riight m

Nope This is

03:05 ? Who are u

03:05 I must hhave been to drunk dam it

Hope you don't have to drive. Do you mind if I go back to sleep?

03:09 Do u mind telling me who this is and if u are a chilll female or not and if I can txt them lol

My name is Duane, I work

03:12 ? U a female

Nope. Red-blooded American male. I am a forensics lab tech with Tennessee Highway Patrol, Sex Crimes Analyst. This is my granddaughters' phone. Interesting that you got this number in a bar because they are 16. I certainly hope some other hottie gave you a wrong number. Probably the case since we are doing a cross country road trip so I know they haven't visited any bars lately. Looks like any sex you get tonight will be self inflicted. Sorry you were lied too, but that's the way bar whores are.

Well, Purple Penguins, how did I do?

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Not bad.....Hmmm. Sir.. I'm going to need your full name,address and daytime phone number. I'll file a report in the morning and someone from my office will contact you. I'd advise you to tell me the truth as this call is being traced and monitored.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, it was all text, and the phone was not registered to a "Wade", it was registered to a college girl at Dyersburg State whose name sounded familiar, so I googled her and when I saw her picture I thought she looked familiar, so this morning I called her Grampa, an old school hard core biker, and, yes, her phone was recently stolen. So, I entered the number in my tracking program and sent the address where the phone is physically located, photos of "Wade", along with his adult criminal history to my biker friend. He'll handle it. Cops are for sissies.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Actually, it was all text, and the phone was not registered to a "Wade", it was registered to a college girl at Dyersburg State whose name sounded familiar, so I googled her and when I saw her picture I thought she looked familiar, so this morning I called her Grampa, an old school hard core biker, and, yes, her phone was recently stolen. So, I entered the number in my tracking program and sent the address where the phone is physically located, photos of "Wade", along with his adult criminal history to my biker friend. He'll handle it. Cops are for sissies.
Fantastic! I wish I could see the video....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts