TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Came very close to hooking up a new 2014 Trailer today with the deck, this would be perfect for me when I retire.
as I left I told them I have three weeks off in December and will be back to buy one but if you make me a deal I can not refuse email me.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
6,413 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tom the walls are well insolated will keep the cold or heat inside. and in person it is much bigger then it looks it sleeps 4 and the front deck could hold an air mattress and I have a full size pickup truck bed tent I could set up on the deck.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Tom the walls are well insolated will keep the cold or heat inside. and in person it is much bigger then it looks it sleeps 4 and the front deck could hold an air mattress and I have a full size pickup truck bed tent I could set up on the deck.
Yeah Paul I have camped in an A-liner on several occasions and love them! That is what I would own but the wife and children require something bigger.

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tom when I go to the outdoors I like to be outside I can also get the screen room to attach to this, so this will be big enough for me and the grand kids. if the parents want to go I have the 57in X 84 inch deck mom and dad can sleep on.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tom I might get to A-liner with deck I am playing with them at this point.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Tom I might get to A-liner with deck I am playing with them at this point.
I am on my 5th camper now and they have all been serviceable. I really prefer roughing it but all of my family has campers so I have campers;)

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well in 8 months I plan on going state to state hitting the KOA's and good Sam's and free camping with the TW and this will fit in my plans.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Well I like your plans! When you get this way let me know:D As a reminder I will be in Phoenix November 11th through the 17th:rolleyes:

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I plan on going up to Ashland Maine in the spring of 2017 and I think that is the Nascar weekend so the airport will be busy.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's cute! I hope you get it for the price you want. If you get it, you gonna bring it to Moab?
If LT can not make it I will, but I have committed to cabin 2 with LT. I am not big time like some Rob. the deck is big enough to put my DR650 and TW and a BBQ and table on it. and it is bigger then a King size bed.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
6,413 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah Paul but that is the day of my nieces wedding. My wife would love to go to the race but she knows it's not feasible. Should be a fun trip anyway.

Tom
I have lived here most of my life and never been to PIR I hate crowds and being stuck in traffic and will watch on the 60 inch.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
I have lived here most of my life and never been to PIR I hate crowds and being stuck in traffic and will watch on the 60 inch.
I was there for the spring race in 2011 or 2012. It was odd weather and barely hit 55 degrees. There was snow in the hills surrounding the track. It is a great track to watch a race at.

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He is already working on it.

George Harris ([email protected])
To: 'Paul

I will work something up for you on sunday.

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
Nice trailer Paul. Might be perfect for you...good ground clearance, insulated, toy hauler deck. Hope you get the price you seek.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I plan on going up to Ashland Maine in the spring of 2017 and I think that is the Nascar weekend so the airport will be busy.
Ashland Maine or Ashland New Hampshire? Ashland Maine is hours from the racetrack and almost in Canada so you will have no issues from it if your going there. Ashland NH on the other hand is not far from the track at all.

If your going to NH let me know, I'll drag the boat up and take you smallmouth bass fishing if you like to fish.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts