TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Ingenious. I am on an ap called next door p, a common tread is package teft. All caught on camera.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Out F***ing Standing! :cool::evil6:

·
Registered
805 Posts
I think a blow fan along with spin would get a better coverage for that glitter. Maybe replace glitter with anthrax or something with a little more 'kick' as well. Just kidding of course. I do wonder though if this violates any sort of laws. I can imagine a creative lawyer could argue that it's a bomb of sorts.
Notice if you watch all the way through, the guy has a commercial on how he prevents being traced and how anyone can sign up. VPN network-style.

·
Registered
19,385 Posts
Unfortunately a good liberal lawyer could argue this is no worse, nor less legal, than any other form of booby trap and constitutes reckless endangerment, an attractive nuisance, incites criminal activity, promotes racism and likely other criminal coddling liability charges. Too bad, for revenge is sweet but usually prohibited.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
With some cell phones with over $600 x 4 we have a felony. Just sayin.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I saw this in the morning and immediately thought the glitter radius was too short. BASF the crap out of this thing: It needs to send glitter flying so it effectively gets into space between the dash and the windshield! Perhaps some form of adhesive would add entertainment value as well. And catfish stink-bait...

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I would think putrid fish oil spraying a car down would just about finish any thief off. As far as a bomb, isn't that what banks put in sacks that color the bills and the thief? I see no difference.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts