TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is kind of late notice I dunno why I didn't think of it earlier although I just made my travel plans last week but I have to drive my Dodge RAM (mostly empty) back to New Jersey from Phoenix AZ in the next week possibly leaving Arizona as soon as Wednesday this week or as late as Sunday and it takes me 3 or 4 daze to get back to NJ

I still have about 7 original BW350's all have been in storage now for 3 or nore years since they have been run and some have sat for years before that so they will all need a competent technician to negotiate service and possible repairs. All of these are low hour original BW's so they are well worth the effort to get them running they are not high mile road oilers ready to grenade the motor on the first ride. I keep thinking I'm going to get them running and listed for sale and I did move around 5 in 2019 but I know a few forum members had looked at my pics when I posted them back in 2018 (I think) and if anybody has interest I have clear titles in hand for all of them

One catch is I have to have an empty truck when I arrive in Jersey to haul a massive load of books so any bike I bring has to be paid in full before I leave because if anybody backs out once I'm there I'd have to rent a storage and make another trip and thats not gonna happen

the lowest price I have is a BW200 kick start only no electric I got from the original owner he had the tank removed to have it painted and it needs the gas tank, seat and side covers put back on and probably a carb service although BW200's usually run with dirty carbs they just don't run perfect. It has a clear title nice though original tires 100% stock except the guy removed the muffler baffle and tack welded a screen plate over the opening which I would easily grind off the tack welds and put a baffle back in. $1000 takes it complete but as I said it's been sitting so you have to put the tank back on and get it running. I tink it's wirth a quick $1995 if you make it run and ride which is probabky 45 minutes of actual work

On my BW350's I have a rice range of around $3k to $4k per bike all with clear titlles and all rust free west coast bikes

I plan to make a trip up to the Seattle area starting March first and then every month until al my TW and BW bikes are sold out but I'll have them all running and riding for that trip and will ask more money of course

Kick it around I'd be glad to talk turkey to any seriously interested persons

PS I still have a very low hour TTR225 no title runs and rides for $750 with the stainless header pipe I threw away the old sun rotted seat but its otherwise complete would make a great Big Bore Conversion motor for a TW

[email protected] 480 845-8800

I DO HAVE THE SIDE COVERS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the TTR is a 2003 I can post a pic or do a facetime call tomorrow afternoon after I scootch it out of storage. I believe it has under 500 miles total use

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hey Fred, depending on your route I may snag that BW200 with kick start only. Taking the southern route by chance? ;)

·
Registered
804 Posts
this is the route I usually take but feel free to let me know where you are at I should know by now but I forget lol

I’m in South Carolina. I doubt it would be worth it for you to divert that far south, but if weather or anything makes that happen, let me know. Package deal with TTR could also work....

·
Registered
804 Posts
I’m in South Carolina. I doubt it would be worth it for you to divert that far south, but if weather or anything makes that happen, let me know. Package deal with TTR could also work....
Well just for clarity’s sake, if you ended up coming this way, I would take a package deal the BW and the TTR.

Reactions: CJ7Pilot

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you look at this route option it has an I-40 / I-81 option that brings me east down through Tennessee instead of up in Ohio it's 80 miles longer but it might be a better choice weather wise this time of year although I know Tennessee has mountain too maybe you guys who know those areas can give an opinion. I'll be driving my 07 RAM dually 4x4 so I can deal with snow but want to avoid endless blizzards if at all possible lol
Maybe that route would get me closer to you in SC to where you could meet me or if it's fairy close I could swing by your pace in SC but I get you live in far south SC as my luck would have it lol

·
Registered
804 Posts
if you look at this route option it has an I-40 / I-81 option that brings me east down through Tennessee instead of up in Ohio it's 80 miles longer but it might be a better choice weather wise this time of year although I know Tennessee has mountain too maybe you guys who know those areas can give an opinion. I'll be driving my 07 RAM dually 4x4 so I can deal with snow but want to avoid endless blizzards if at all possible lol
Maybe that route would get me closer to you in SC to where you could meet me or if it's fairy close I could swing by your pace in SC but I get you live in far south SC as my luck would have it lol

Hrmm. I could make this route work out. Your call. I completely understand either way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts