Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey There Qwerty!! :)

I dedicate this post to you. :D

You were always kind to me and didn't rail me too bad ; thank you for that. :D

You were very helpful to many folks here and I thank you for that too. :D

You added a lot to the forum with your wisdom and knowledge of our TW's. :D

I am sure the ones you helped think the same. :)

Anyway; I hope you are doing well and are happy and healthy wherever you are today. :)

May God Bless you :D

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was asked why I was so kind in my words regarding my 10,667th post dedicated to qwerty.

Well; although he was knowledgeable and helpful at times; he could also be mean and a bully; which we all know.

I just didn't see the point in addressing that in my post since it does nothing positive for the forum and I'd rather not represent the forum in a negative way.

Those whom he bullied and picked on were slightly offended by my words and I apologize for that.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone or make it seem like qwerty was the nicest member here. I just didn't see the point in disrespecting him; even though most of us know how he was.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I was asked why I was so kind in my words regarding my 10,667th post dedicated to qwerty.

Well; although he was knowledgeable and helpful at times; he could also be mean and a bully; which we all know.

I just didn't see the point in addressing that in my post since it does nothing positive for the forum and I'd rather not represent the forum in a negative way.

Those whom he bullied and picked on were slightly offended by my words and I apologize for that.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone or make it seem like qwerty was the nicest member here. I just didn't see the point in disrespecting him; even though most of us know how he was.
All I can say littletommy is one word: "Classy". You have the makings of a Solomon.

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All I can say littletommy is one word: "Classy". You have the makings of a Solomon.
haha!! That's funny. I will say however that Solomon was and still is one of my mentors. Honestly!! :D

·
Registered
656 Posts
haha!! That's funny. I will say however that solomon was and still is one of my mentors. Honestly!! :d
liar! Though he obviously has somehow rubbed off on you. I can't figure it out. Just watch out that the head doesn't explode now. I wouldn't want to think I had anything to do with such an occurence.

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
liar! Though he obviously has somehow rubbed off on you. I can't figure it out. Just watch out that the head doesn't explode now. I wouldn't want to think I had anything to do with such an occurrence.
No I'm not lying. He really is one of my mentors. This might help you understand me. It is a thread I started and am still sharing on every so often. I still have many people to add to that thread.

http://tw200forum.com/forum/off-topic/19483-who-inspires-you.html

:)

Thank you for the nice compliments Dogonit, I appreciate that. :D

·
Registered
656 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha. I would do my best too!! I'd be the first Presidential candidate that wouldn't lie to the people too and that's a promise!! :D

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well you could do the President thingy on the side... We should always be your little flock first and foremost.
O stop... :p

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
haha!! That's funny. I will say however that Solomon was and still is one of my mentors. Honestly!! :D
As in the Bible? Solomon asked God for wisdom instead of riches, domination, etc. Good for you LT! I think he also wrote the short love story, "Song of Solomon". Kinda racy for a bible story.;)

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As in the Bible? Solomon asked God for wisdom instead of riches, domination, etc. Good for you LT! I think he also wrote the short love story, "Song of Solomon". Kinda racy for a bible story.;)
Yep. I don't have riches, domination or many worldly goods, but God did give me a pretty good head on my shoulders and I'm very thankful to Him for that. Ya can't take it with you anyway... as it wouldn't profit me one bit to gain the whole world; but lose my soul. I prefer to use my gifts and talents and the little worldly riches I do have to inspire and help others along the same path I am on. :)

***Some Bible interpreters see in Song of Solomon an exact symbolic representation of Christ and His church.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts