TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It can be bike related or anything. Posting a picture of something bike related will not only give people ideas but will also open up the door to learn of maybe a new product or manufacturer/online store. It also shows the community what's going on in your neck of the woods. Thought it would be interesting.

I'll start. Morning Dunkin Donuts coffee and a new Ruger SR40C with an OWB holster and paddle holster.

WP_20130820_001.jpg WP_000264.jpg

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! I would like to get a Polaris for my wife to ride since she has no desire to ride on two wheels. Her dad has two of the sportsmans and she rips it up on them.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I found a used Moto Jack hydraulic lift carrier on craigslist a bought it today. It will work on the back of my Suzuki Grand Vitara as well as on the front and rear of my Gulf Stream motor home.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I heard you can make atv's street legal in AZ? That would be fun! Fun is monitored closely in Kaliforna, and in most cases...strictly prohibited.
I believe so. There are a few Razors running around my neck of the woods on the pavement. Have seen a few Quads at times.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Got a Kolpin fuel pack JR (1.5Gallon) installed on a rear case. This will be used on both my DR350SE and my TW200.
Both bikes already have a large extended range plastic tank installed. So why get a Kolpin? I am not sure, really!
Simba

·
Registered
592 Posts
I

bought the ims super stock pegs as well

Get them on Amazon, Only $58.00 shipped

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got a Kolpin fuel pack JR (1.5Gallon) installed on a rear case. This will be used on both my DR350SE and my TW200.
Both bikes already have a large extended range plastic tank installed. So why get a Kolpin? I am not sure, really!
Simba

Nice! How did you install it onto the case?

·
Registered
445 Posts
1 - 20 of 194 Posts