TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Crater Lake, Oregon

Lighthouse near Bandon, Oregon

Bridge on Magruder Road constructed by CCC (between Elk City, Idaho and Darby, Montana)

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Last night I caught your blog link in your signature block. Looks really interesting with good write ups. Saved it to my favorites so I can look and read your blog. Good stuff.

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
I can't remember for sure, but I think I saw something like the teapot in Tacoma, WA. Way to many years ago for me to remember for sure. Last year I was in Yakima and this teapont kinda triggering a memory, but again, not sure.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
This picture was taken off Gazos Creek Road near the town of Pescadero, California, in the Santa Cruz Mountains, next to Butano State Park. There are many roads and trails going through the mountains but they are all closed to motorcycles. Hikers, bicycles and horses are all OK but not motorcycles.

Right now I am waiting for the state to go completely broke, which looks like it won't be to long from now, and hopefully all the rangers will either quit or be laid off, and then I am going to have some real fun and do some exploring!!!!!

Here is a Google Map link to the area: http://maps.google.c....02738&t=h&z=15

·
Registered
203 Posts
Incredible pictures.

Great view of Arrow Rock Reservoir and from Canyon Rim Road.

Canyonlands looks like something that only exists in my imagination.

I look forward to contributing but it will be a little while longer.

·
Super Moderator
1,904 Posts
Devils backbone.

Road to Somewhere

1 - 14 of 14 Posts