·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funky or fancy, where ya stickin yours?

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I'm not. The TW has insufficient generating capacity to power a bunch of accessories.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not. The TW has insufficient generating capacity to power a bunch of accessories.

I only wanna run a plasma t.v., welder and cappuccino machine.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
I used a weatherproof one and zip tied it to the upright bracket on the Yamaha o.e.m. luggage rack.Works well for charging my cell phone.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Funky or fancy, where ya stickin yours?

Ok, since you asked here is a picture of mine. I've attached 2 - 12vdc outlets to the right side of the instrument box. To the right of these I have a small box (via Radio Shack) with a digital temp (outside) gauge with an on/off switch to control the power outlets.

Because the charging circuit of the Tdub is kinda weak, I made a hi-beam on/off switch so that when I'm on the dirt I put my lights into hi-beam and I have the switch off. I.e. I've killed the front headlight which draws a bunch of power and thus my outlets are fine. They power my two Garmin GPSs (60csx and 205w). So far, this has worked for me quite well.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
No pic yet. I have a single outlet mounted to the front two handle bar bolts. It's wired direct to the battery with a 4a fuse. I use it to charge my cell phone and run my tom tom. The outlet is a plastic & stainless model for boats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts