TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received a call from Sue (SanDue). Dan has had a stroke and is now in a hospital in the Bay Area. Currently he is doing ok. Should he need specialized care, he is in the right facility. Sue had mentioned that just before the stroke, Dan had been working on putting a video of the "Shot and Ride" together. Admiral and Fred take note, cinematography can offer up it's own set of 'dangers'.

Likely we will not be hearing from Sue or Dan for a little while. I will keep the forum posted. Please keep the duo in your thoughts and Prayers. As seen now, a complete recovery is expected. Gerry

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Prayers and best of luck to both Dan and Sue....we sure don't need any more health setbacks in the TW Family.....it's been a rough couple of years for the group.

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
Best wishes to a truly nice guy. Terrible news Gerry, thanks for sharing this and any updates. Tell Sue we're all rooting for her man.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! 'Dirts a flyen'

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Gerry, thanks for the info, and please keep us updated. I will be praying, in fact, already am. Good news that full recovery is expected. Seems like I know you folks on this forum, even though I've never met any of you. If I could make one of your rides, I would, and am sure I would be welcomed by all. You're all a great family, and I'm grateful for you all.

·
Super Moderator
17,938 Posts
Dear Lord Jesus,
We lift up Dan to you and ask that you heal him. Be with him and comfort him and help Sue minister to him. We ask for his healing in Jesus name. Amen.

Isaiah 53:5
But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Get better Dan. 18882d1434930596-2nd-annual-russ-austin-memorial-ride-russ-austin-memorial-ride-038.jpg Dan and Sue front and center.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Thoughts out to them both. Speedy recovery to keep the dirt a flyin.

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
To Dan, my thoughts and prayers go out for a full and speedy recovery. Hope to see you back on the forum and back in the saddle soon!

To Sue, please let us know if there is anything that any of us can do to help, especially while you are here in the bay area.

To Gerry, thanks for keeping us informed. I know that you tried to PM me but my inbox was full. Please resend your message.

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Sad news indeed. Our thoughts are with you Dan & Sue. Get well soon, you can't ditch us yet, it's too early!

Thanks Gerry for letting us all know.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts