TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
you just need to adjust your color balance.... mendo has a high green tint.
in more ways than one.

·
Registered
19,561 Posts
I first thought Kris had digitally blurred her face "to protect the innocent" like they do in all those TV Cops shows. Then seeing how fast she scoots around on Wilbur I realized she just another heavy breathing wild woman from Idaho.

·
Registered
657 Posts
All that green tinted stuff is legal now, could pick up some medicinal samples to clear up Lori's chronic foggy face shield.:) View attachment 83009

Now I understand! When we were riding with Mhomadness last fall in Boonville (harvest season) he would point to the left and I would smell a skunk. Mike would soon point to the right and I would smell a skunk. Smell a skunk here smell a skunk there, here a skunk there a skunk everywhere a skunk skunk. Old McDonald had a farm. E eye E eye O. There will be a great time in the boont next week! Dirts a Flyen SanDue :p:D

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Ah yes! The fall aromas of the Anderson Valley! :) If we smell any skunks on the March ride, they will most certainly be of the furry variety. Most likely lying in the middle of the road... :(

For today (Monday) they said 20% chance of rain. Well, nothing but sun & blue skies all day long! Keep your fingers crossed & pray for sun everyone! m.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
it's small all right, but has a decent brewery.

legalweed.jpg

·
Registered
19,561 Posts
Did a little Boonevilel Shakedown ride myself this afternoon. On a windy 33 degree day the emphasis was on the little part of the ride. The chill blew right through my summer helmet, gloves and unlined fleece jacket since my cold riding gear was boxed up for Boonville. Mr.Gizmo fired right up and we went for a brief spin to confirm all systems are a go...well, almost all systems are a go.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Freds driving that bus.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts