1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I feel it appropriate to say something like, I am shocked, astonished, (I'm already pissed as hell), but nothing this President does, based on what he has already done, shocks or astonishes me anymore.

Pray for our Nation.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Nothing Lower that I can think of, even Whale Dung and Hillary, are as deep on the chart as the Half Breed Half Witted Kenyan .... ;o

Reactions: 87bags and jtstdub

·
Registered
20,487 Posts
And let's not forget that three more new Supreme Court Justices will likely be appointed during the next administration. Do any of us trust Hilary to make these appointments with the long term interests of America in mind? Irregardless of what the next President does day to day the appointments to the Supreme Court have the most lasting influence on our future. Vote for the future for our children, not just with expectation of more immediate government handouts to buy your vote today.

·
Registered
198 Posts
That's what troubles me most. I could survive 4 years of almost anyone in the Oval Office, but a one-sided, liberal-leaning Supreme Court will terminate life as we have known it, forever.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Can't anyone realize the times have changed since the 50s? USA is overdue for change man. "Trickle Down" economics don't work, neither
does global conflict work to stimulate economys any more. This country needs to follow the Constitution. Start separating Church from State.
Change from a economy based on growth and resource exploitation to one based on sustainablity equitable resource distribution. Most importantly
we need a Governing system that truly represents the people of the Nation, not just a select few. Those who do not study History are doomed to repeat it.
I find it hard to distinguish Vietnam from the current mess except this time around less Americans had to die for nothing.(so far). People should not fret over "who" is
President. That's not who runs this country. Neither is Congress. Trump will be Pres by a landslide. He is playing the same role Reagan did. Come in saying anything that people want to hear, claiming to be different. Once elected, it'll be business as usual but being a skilled actor like Reagan he'll do what he wants and makes us all love him (just like Reagan).
We draw nearer and nearer to the real change coming when it becomes insufferable for the masses to have nothing whilst the elite have it all. Founding fathers felt it was civic duty.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Can't anyone realize the times have changed since the 50s? USA is overdue for change man. "Trickle Down" economics don't work, neither
does global conflict work to stimulate economys any more. This country needs to follow the Constitution. Start separating Church from State.
Change from a economy based on growth and resource exploitation to one based on sustainablity equitable resource distribution. Most importantly
we need a Governing system that truly represents the people of the Nation, not just a select few. Those who do not study History are doomed to repeat it.
I find it hard to distinguish Vietnam from the current mess except this time around less Americans had to die for nothing.(so far). People should not fret over "who" is
President. That's not who runs this country. Neither is Congress. Trump will be Pres by a landslide. He is playing the same role Reagan did. Come in saying anything that people want to hear, claiming to be different. Once elected, it'll be business as usual but being a skilled actor like Reagan he'll do what he wants and makes us all love him (just like Reagan).
We draw nearer and nearer to the real change coming when it becomes insufferable for the masses to have nothing whilst the elite have it all. Founding fathers felt it was civic duty.
I would love to hear you expand on some of your ideas. Unfortunately the ONLY things you seem to share with us is your disdain for Ronald Reagan, religion and armed conflict. You also seem conflicted? In one post Reagan ushered in this nations demise and in the next post you state " The President does not run this country". It is exhausting trying to decipher what you truly believe! Please give it some thought and try to articulate your position just a tad more clearly. Thank you.

Tom

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
As a diagnostic test I think with some things you say your head seems to be OK but on other things you say I am sure your lug nuts need re torquing.

GaryL

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Bill Whittle is always the voice of reason when he speaks!

There is another voice I have seen in You Tube videos called Intellectual Frog legs and worth viewing if you care to find it.

GaryL

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Here is yet another thought to ponder.

GaryL

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,316 Posts
After the campaign to suppress Trump, I don’t blame him.

He’s got more daggers in his back than Caesar ……..

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
After the campaign to suppress Trump, I don’t blame him.

He’s got more daggers in his back than Caesar ……..
Yes Purple you read that right! I bet after he is elected he won't be crossing the pond telling you all how to run your country and politics either but he will be Willing, READY and able to support you all the way. I can assure you as a red blooded American Veteran I have been completely embarrassed by almost 16 years of the Clinton and Obama administrations dragging us into dismal failures every step of the way. I have not been all that enamored with any of the republican's actions either so it is pretty easy to understand why a fellow like Donald Trump is blowing them all up. I will get a thrill up my leg to see Hillary in an Orange Jump suit and Obama running back to Kenya or where ever he actually did come from. I am sure there is a village somewhere in this world that needs a new Idiot.

GaryL

Reactions: Devils Advocate
1 - 13 of 13 Posts