TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the mail brought all sorts of goodies this past week, and I finally got everything all taken care of as of this evening.

Before:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And after:

Needless to say, I have a pretty strong sense of satisfaction right now, and I didn't even pinch the tubes! Can't wait to get her in the dirt now to check out the difference. Hopefully, by this time next week I'll have the XT tank situated, but for now I'm feeling good.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Great setup...

PS: I just little bit worry about the bungee code at the left (Chain) side...

If possible, would you try not to pull bungee down close to the chain ....!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Looking great abyssdncr!

How do you like the Baja Designs rear fender and the LED lights?

Do you have a picture of it with the lights on? and another with the break light engaged?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
And after:

Needless to say, I have a pretty strong sense of satisfaction right now, and I didn't even pinch the tubes! Can't wait to get her in the dirt now to check out the difference. Hopefully, by this time next week I'll have the XT tank situated, but for now I'm feeling good.

Your bike is looking great. I am in the midst of putting my bashee/blaster shock back on. I had to have a bushing machined for the upper eyeloop and will get that tomorrow. I will be posting soon. Then I will be attempting the front yz/tw hybrid morphing on my T-Dub. This forum is great. The best part is...things are much cheaper to do than working on an old classic car where anything you do usually is at least $500 to start. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
tell us about the black rims. How did you prep them, and what kind of paint did you use? How is it holding up? No doubt the black rims look much better, especially on the 2006 model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts