1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Very nice but with all the rule changes at the D.M.V. can you still get a tag?

It's pretty iffy. They're now cancelling regs on already-plated bikes here. You gotta be careful buying stuff like that in Cali, there's a very good chance he's already been given notice.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Same as Tennessee and Florida. Seem's kinda strange don't it? If you have all the legal stuff on ie signals,brakelights,etc. and with the states hurting for money you would think they would be more than happy to take your tag and reg. fee.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Same as Tennessee and Florida. Seem's kinda strange don't it? If you have all the legal stuff on ie signals,brakelights,etc. and with the states hurting for money you would think they would be more than happy to take your tag and reg. fee.

Next year in Washington dirt bikes that are converted to a dual sport will now be legal. It will have to be registered but thats about it. I guess the State needs the money.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's pretty iffy. They're now cancelling regs on already-plated bikes here. You gotta be careful buying stuff like that in Cali, there's a very good chance he's already been given notice.

Indeed, I knew as much, sadly "those people" have won here in Cali...but it still LOOKS nice lol.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Next year in Washington dirt bikes that are converted to a dual sport will now be legal. It will have to be registered but thats about it. I guess the State needs the money.

Seriously? * moves to Washington immediately *

1 - 8 of 8 Posts