1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
I like it slow... :p

·
Registered
370 Posts
It's because people are leaving to find someplace where there aren't ridiculous restrictions put in place.
Pretty soon there won't be anybody left.
I am seriously disappointed right now in the way things have turned out since the change in ownership!
:mad:

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
We seem to be released on our own recognizance now that WERA is gone. I for one shall try to avoid arguments but will go back to voicing my opinions in off topic posts.
Too bad that WERA served his purpose and pretty much destroyed a well oiled machine.

GaryL

·
Registered
362 Posts
Dont care Dont care Dont care bla bla bla.................I come here for technical advice and to see what others have done with their tdubs. I haven't posted much this year cause I haven't ridden anywhere different since the surgury. the rants about off topic discussions don't bother me (Years of gamer forums have numbed me to trolls).

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Too bad that WERA served his purpose and pretty much destroyed a well oiled machine.

GaryL
Yep, i agree. I feel like the forum really went in a bad direction with him steering the ship. In the past there were not that many problems. Sure there was the occasional " i don't like this post" stuff going on but the answer was always" then don't read it", as it should be. Otherwise things ran pretty smoothly until he started injecting his personal politics into the mix. Hopefully the forum will return to what it once was otherwise ill be over there....

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Yep, i agree. I feel like the forum really went in a bad direction with him steering the ship. In the past there were not that many problems. Sure there was the occasional " i don't like this post" stuff going on but the answer was always" then don't read it", as it should be. Otherwise things ran pretty smoothly until he started injecting his personal politics into the mix. Hopefully the forum will return to what it once was otherwise ill be over there....
No reason to not be both "over there" and here!

GaryL

·
Registered
762 Posts
It's because people are leaving to find someplace where there aren't ridiculous restrictions put in place.
Pretty soon there won't be anybody left.
I am seriously disappointed right now in the way things have turned out since the change in ownership!
:mad:
Is THAT what happened. ...change in ownership. Hmmm...

It's unfortunate what it's led to. Too many of these hobby boards are horrifically sterile...only discussion tied to the subject, which means there's very little discussion at all. Both at a Zero board and a CB1100 board...about as interesting as a visit to an accountant.

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
Is THAT what happened. ...change in ownership. Hmmm...

It's unfortunate what it's led to. Too many of these hobby boards are horrifically sterile...only discussion tied to the subject, which means there's very little discussion at all. Both at a Zero board and a CB1100 board...about as interesting as a visit to an accountant.
Right? The service manual has all the TW information you need, no need to go to a forum just for that. The whole point of a forum is to commune with likeminded whoevers, not just a place where you can only communicate words that are facts.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I bet I could turn this place around if I had enough donuts.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I bet I could turn this place around if I had enough donuts.
Don't even go there.....

Because if you try, the usual suspects ****** and ***** and a few others like ***** ******, will just come back and start the same Ol' Sh*t all over again....

We have a good spot over at:

https://www.tw200rider.com/

and there is NO reason both can't survive....some will refuse to go there, but a bunch are NOT coming back here, for obvious reasons....the censorship thingy, as long as it remains, will NEVER let this place be back to it's old self....

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
But I like donuts damit. OK I'm going back into my cage now. You win LOL!

YOU Caught me red handed. I feel dirty now. I'm a donut slut.

Don't even go there.....

Because if you try, the usual suspects ****** and ***** and a few others like ***** ******, will just come back and start the same Ol' Sh*t all over again....

We have a good spot over at:

https://www.tw200rider.com/

and there is NO reason both can't survive....some will refuse to go there, but a bunch are NOT coming back here, for obvious reasons....the censorship thingy, as long as it remains, will NEVER let this place be back to it's old self....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts