TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm, the counter says I've used 399 of 500 allowed. What exactly happens when you use up all 500? Can you barter for more with marbles and tin soldiers?

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
Good one Spd2918! There's a mostly silent majority of members we should hear more from if they are as clever as you.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Hey Borneo, PM stands for Private Messages and not Permanent Messages! Once you read them and finish those private conversations it is wise to run them through the shredder.

I think it is the lawyer in you that thinks you have to keep a file on everything that passes your desk. You can keep valuable PMs and dump the rest or even copy/paste those discussions to some other file for safe keeping.

Show us a picture of your work desk!:(

GaryL

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually the opposite. I delete all emails, and never leave text messages on my phone. My excuse is ignorance. I haven't figured out how to delete PMs. Hopefully I can delete them enmasse.

My desk is pretty much devoid of paper, but way too many pictures of hunts and fishing trips gone past.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Whew!!! another pseudo crisis resolved... this forum is awesome!

·
Registered
765 Posts
5 posts since March 2012 and you're that damb funny? You are cheating us.
That's it???? I really need to stop reading the same posts so often. And rbm, you should post more?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts