TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cycle rack in the front of my bike and I was wanting to buy this pro cycle raised fender kit. Do you guys know if it will fit with the rack?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I don't think it will looks like both are in the same place, But someone might have both on here.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
image.jpg This is the ProCycle High Fender Kit with a UFO front fender. Does your Cycleracks share the mounting points as the reflectors? You may be able to just use longer bolts (if needed) to mount the bracket and then buy some nylon spacers ( again if needed) to drop the fender just enough off the rack (it may only need a couple of regular washers.) Dan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder if it will work for sure using longer bolts and spacers, anyone have it installed on a cycle rack?

·
Registered
175 Posts
You may be the first to attempt it. Good luck and take pics and post your thoughts on your project if you attempt it.

You may be able to secure it directly to the bottom of the rack and save the money on the "kit". Dependenton the angles and how tou want it to look, you could use flat washers in different quantities to adjust the angle front and rear. You drill your own holes in the fender normally so you are in control of the bolt positions on the fender.

Dan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea mine hits my fender also, that's why I was thinking about attaching it higher, hopefully it would work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts