TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pro-Cycle Springs front & rear plus TW Foot Peg Brackets for Standard WR & YZ pegs

Ok so I finally found another box of new ProCycle parts in my storage unit

-=Sold=- -=Thanks=- Red Rear Springs 19.0 heavy duty version (new)

-=Sold=- -=Thanks=- 70kg front spring kit with spacers (new)

-= Still have available =- (5 sets) Pro-Cycle TW200 foot peg brackets that replace stock peg mounts so you can run any WR or YZ foot peg leaving literally dozens of peg choices from Raptor Titanium to PivotPegz and dozens of variations in between $99 per set total delivered per set
SAM_1530.JPG SAM_1532.JPG SAM_1539.JPG SAM_1533.JPG SAM_1534.JPG SAM_1535.JPG SAM_1531.JPG SAM_1536.JPG SAM_1537.JPG SAM_1538.JPG

payment

paypal friends and family

venmo

zelle

US Postal money orders

cash

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought a 2014, and I am a big guy, 275, would stiffer springs help? Would they raise the ride hight, or should I be looking at one of the shocks for a quad? Love the TW, but I am just a little tall, and a little heavy for it.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just bought a 2014, and I am a big guy, 275, would stiffer springs help? Would they raise the ride hight, or should I be looking at one of the shocks for a quad? Love the TW, but I am just a little tall, and a little heavy for it.
Hello and welcome to the TW fray ! I believe all TW's need better front springs I'm 240lbs and stock front springs are half way compressed just sitting on the bike and when I hit the front brake they are 90% so the Pro-Cycle from springs are literally my number one TW upgrade even before a better front tire

the rear using the Pro-Cycle Red spring is the strongest spring I know of in fact maybe too strong unless you are over 200 lbs and planning to haul some gear etc. If I weighed 200 I'd probably buy the White spring but I have full racks and usually haul 30 to 40 lbs of gear so I run the Red spring

It doesn't raise the TW per-se but it doesn't allow suspension sink compared to stock springs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello and welcome to the TW fray ! I believe all TW's need better front springs I'm 240lbs and stock front springs are half way compressed just sitting on the bike and when I hit the front brake they are 90% so the Pro-Cycle from springs are literally my number one TW upgrade even before a better front tire

the rear using the Pro-Cycle Red spring is the strongest spring I know of in fact maybe too strong unless you are over 200 lbs and planning to haul some gear etc. If I weighed 200 I'd probably buy the White spring but I have full racks and usually haul 30 to 40 lbs of gear so I run the Red spring

It doesn't raise the TW per-se but it doesn't allow suspension sink compared to stock springs
Well, I am 275. Just bought the little beast yesterday, and running around the yard (until I can get to the DMV) I am bottoming out like crazy. I can't find a way to message you directly, not enough posts? I'd be up for trying your last set of front and rear springs.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I am 275. Just bought the little beast yesterday, and running around the yard (until I can get to the DMV) I am bottoming out like crazy. I can't find a way to message you directly, not enough posts? I'd be up for trying your last set of front and rear springs.
Well at 275 the HD springs I offer here may be just perfect for you I can assure you bottoming out won't happen with the Red rear speing

you can email me directly at [email protected] I'm in central Arizona (Payson) and I'll run down various payment options etc

Thanks

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
May 10th 2019 update I have a few more sets of brand new ProCycle foot peg brackets that replace your OEM brackets and allow you to use a wide selection of standard Yamaha YZ and WR etc foot pegs

$95 total delivered USA add $20 for Canada

·
Registered
892 Posts
I am contemplating the red spring. I love to double ride with overweight women so I have something soft to land on when I crash. Thanks
Do they make anything more powerful than the red one?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am contemplating the red spring. I love to double ride with overweight women so I have something soft to land on when I crash. Thanks
Do they make anything more powerful than the red one?

the Red one is as powerful as you would ever need I can't imagine what it would take to overload that one anything under 500lbs it won't even squat lol

jb882's offer is a great deal

https://www.tw200forum.com/forum/tw200-classifieds/65136-pro-cycle-fork-shock-spring-set-sale.html

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know I've had a few forum members on the fence re the foot peg brackets but fair warning I'm getting to the bottom of the barrel so speak now or forever hold your peace lol

theres always retail too !!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts