TW200 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It's good to see Supercross back in action. They raced on Sunday and will race again Wednesday night (10 pm EST June 3) on NBC Sports. They are scheduled for June 7(5pm EST) and June 10 and 14 (both at 7:00) I think they are all in Salt Lake City. Like NASCAR, there are no spectators.

·
Registered
504 Posts
That's good to hear, hopefully some of the bigger events will be allowed to start back up, I was watching videos of Graham Jarvis doing back yard trials riding, came through his shed roof, and the last video I saw was the entire shed engulfed in flames and him trying to ride his bike out of it...

... for the sake of the riders sanity and safety, I'm glad racing is picking back up lol.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It's good to see Supercross back in action. They raced on Sunday and will race again Wednesday night (10 pm EST June 3) on NBC Sports. They are scheduled for June 7(5pm EST) and June 10 and 14 (both at 7:00) I think they are all in Salt Lake City. Like NASCAR, there are no spectators.
I should add June 17 at 7:00 and June 21 at 3:00. All races are on Wednesdays and Sundays and all on NBC Sports. In addition, regular NBC will have one Sunday June 21 at 4:30 EST.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yamahas took the top two spots in the 250 main event tonight....not competitive in 450s though.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts