·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I got a double post

·
Super Moderator
4,840 Posts
I'll have double eggs and chips please

(Same thing here with the like button, started last night, still hanging this morning)

·
Super Moderator
4,840 Posts
I'll have double eggs and chips please

(Same thing here with the like button, started last night, still hanging this morning)

·
Administrator
412 Posts
Thank you for the heads up on this. Anyone encountering this issue can you let us know the following:What browser are you using? What sort of device are you using?Which site theme (layout) are you using? (you can find this in a drop down menu at the bottom left corner of the page)We're going to escalate this issue up to the Techs. Cheers, Danniella

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
Yesterday when I tried to "Reply with a Quote" or "Edit" a post, I only got a spinning icon.

Today, when I try to "Reply with a Quote", is does the same thing, spin/hang and doesn't take you to the next screen. When I click the "Edit" button it now takes me to the next screen but does not show any data to edit. Blank.

I am using Chrome on a PC computer. Layout, I think it's the standard layout for a computer which if I understand your question is showing --TW.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yesterday and today, Safari, chrome and Firefox, no pictures, no linked pictures. MacBook Air Safari 10.1.1

Interesting that Larry's post pictures are ok, but Snodog 2003 TW ad pictures are [?]...

·
Registered
19,385 Posts
Thank you Administrators. I can only post typed prose. no pics, files ,or video attachments permissible. My like button still works.This is all experienced from a Macbook Air running Safari.Ooops, now my “like" button seems to have also stopped working in last hour.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
The like button appears to not be working, but if you refresh the page your like will be there. Mac Mini running Safari 11.0.1

1 - 20 of 116 Posts