TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems that when I try to respond to a post with a quote from someone else's post, it don't work...I click on reply with quote, & it just seems to go into a perpetual buffering loop?Sorry, I gotz to get out the door to work, & will try to provide more details later.Bahl Dee everyone! m.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Seems that when I try to respond to a post with a quote from someone else's post, it don't work...I click on reply with quote, & it just seems to go into a perpetual buffering loop?Sorry, I gotz to get out the door to work, & will try to provide more details later.Bahl Dee everyone! m.
Seemed to work ok?

·
Super Moderator
4,840 Posts
A minute ago I had to sign out and delete everything to get to the last page of a thread, but it seems to have worked

Delete cookies, history, cache - the lot - and try again when you get back - if the problems persist let us know and we'll flag it ....

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
A minute ago I had to sign out and delete everything to get to the last page of a thread, but it seems to have worked

Delete cookies, history, cache - the lot - and try again when you get back - if the problems persist let us know and we'll flag it ....
There is a known issue that seems to require some very specific parameters to manifest itself. When replying with quote, and dropping down two lines to initiate your reply, the space bar won't register. This is happening on several versions of the vBulletin software. The solution, until vB implements a more permanent one, is to click the a/A button at the top left of the reply box before typing your response.

If this isn't the issue you're having, please provide more details of the issue you're running into, with info about the browser you're using, the OS (mobile, desktop, Win or Mac). Any screenshots of the problem would also be helpful.

Thanks
Neil

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I have had situations where I would type in a reply, click on post quick reply , then an hour or so later when I came to look, it would not be there.
Sometimes it happened on reply with quote. But my biggest bitch is in my own computer. I have to take the time to carefully re-read anything I type and make corrections because the auto correct often substitutes its' own words for mine, sometimes changing the meaning of the post. Whoever invented auto correct should be hung up by the thumbs and left to rot, just like they did it in the old days.

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
I don't know which browser you're using, but in Chrome, you can set it to highlight possible spelling errors, without actually auto-correcting anything. On mobile, yeah...I have to double check everything I type on one of my Android devices.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

HOLLY CRAP!!! I did this and now everything works?? :confused: :) wtf?? Anyway I'm happy again!

Thank you everyone, very much appreciated :cool: m.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts