TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have an issue with me posting a problem report every time I check in and nothing has been fixed? I’ll do it til I just stop checking in. Cheers

·
Registered
19,385 Posts
Maybe the complaints have worked and there is truth to the old adage that the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Things are better today, progress is incomplete but reassuring.
Who knows, maybe we will eventually be able to see some of the attempted imagery postings from the last several weeks.
If you had something you really wanted to share then perhaps edit and re-post.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
No need to do this bro. Patience is a virtue. ;)
Archie Bunker says: "Patience is a virgin!"

I've been away quite a while but back now...missed ya, Bro!

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
Maybe the complaints have worked and there is truth to the old adage that the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Things are better today, progress is incomplete but reassuring.
Who knows, maybe we will eventually be able to see some of the attempted imagery postings from the last several weeks.
If you had something you really wanted to share then perhaps edit and re-post.
Shouldn't be necessary to re-upload anything. All previously uploaded pics should be visible now.

Neil

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Admin! And thanks for talking me off the ledge LT. Voice of reason as always.

·
Administrator
412 Posts
Thanks folks. We do appreciate your patience and understand that it's frustrating that there have been so many issues happening lately, but it's not without reason. The move to the cloud is a step to try to improve overall performance and security on all of our sites. We know that the migration uncovered a bunch of bugs/glitches, but it's all a part of the process. I think a great analogy that we've used in other forums to explain this is to compare moving the site to a different server with moving a Monopoly game board from one table to another (whilst in the middle of a game). No matter how carefully you try to move it, a bunch of the pieces will probably get knocked over or shifted around, but with a little bit of time and effort, everything can be put back to normal. Same thing applies here. We've moved the board to a different table and are just trying to get all of the pieces lined up.

Thanks for your ongoing patience. Hopefully the bugs and glitches will be resolved soon.

Cheers,

Erik

1 - 10 of 10 Posts