TW200 Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Cool, That's what I thought. How did you find out?
I've thrown out the boxes, too. It was on the invoice, that I still have. The emulators come with 2 additional sets of springs for fine tuning.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Cool, Thanks for clarifying that for me. As you can see from my earlier post, that's the number I came up with on my own. But I just wanted to be 100% sure before I bought them. Yeah, so we can get these much cheaper than $160 that Pro Cycle is selling them for. $128 like the link above, and $124 on ebay which includes shipping. I did see this model # for $99 somewhere, but can't find the link and don't know if or what shipping was.

Also, In the passed 10 days, I sent 3 emails to Pro Tech asking what Gold Valve Emulator will fit the TW which has a 33mm fork tube, and still, no reply. This doesn't say much about the company. I just hope I won't need their support if I buy a set.

Thanks to all that replied with info I was looking for....:)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hi Do you have part numbers for the front and rear springs kits for tw200?
Not to burst your bubble, but this thread is from 2015, 5 years ago, and the person you are asking ZDR1, has been banned from the site.

Maybe someone else will see this and jump in with the info you seek. Hope so!
Oh! and welcome to the madness Mike!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not to burst your bubble, but this thread is from 2015, 5 years ago, and the person you are asking ZDR1, has been banned from the site.

Maybe someone else will see this and jump in with the info you seek. Hope so!
Oh! and welcome to the madness Mike!
Thanks for the info.
Appreciate it

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Thanks for the info.
Appreciate it
I'm also interested in improving the TW200 suspension. Mostly the forks since I rarely ride this bike off road fast enough to warrant serious upgrade to the rear.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts