TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting at a repair facility not getting paid for my time with a trailer with 4 bad tires due to air bags not pressurizing, and none of the previous drivers who hooked this trailer noticed the steel belts showing at 3-4 locations around each tire. None of the previous drivers who hooked this trailer noticed the axle hopping up and down like a daddy rabbit making bunnies every time the brake was applied.The company calls us "professional drivers". I'm not a "professional driver". I drive a truck. Big difference.

You know that kid in the multi-color Festiva? Yup, the one with body parts in three different colors. Yes, the one with the fresh dents in the new parts. Yes, the one that the value would double if the U. S. Maypops were replaced with a fresh set of recaps. Yes, with the pizza store sign on top. Yes, the one with the 1000 watt amplifier and 18-inch subwoofer thumping nappy rap by some ghetto trash about grabbing Mexican girls' butts and killing white boys. Yes, the one with the white boy driving. Yes, the white boy who is always texting while driving. Yes, that's the one, the one that always smells like pot when it drives by. Well, that white boy driving that Festiva is a "professional driver".

I get to work with such clowns.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hope that you get back on the road and making $$$$ soon. I wanted to say the price of doing business, but not when someone else's trailer is costing YOU time and money.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my fourth sit-and-wait this week.

Edit: I sure would enjoy a pretty little Irish lass with red hair, freckles, and those adorable green eyes to assist with passing time right now.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadly, I don't play well with others on the internet.

Edit: TuggerHiller, your avatar is awesome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts