TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not being very techie, the implementation of anything new to me such as a GoPro is cause for a lot of anxiety. I think I'm a slow learner but I am making progress. Just watched my first video, it's not perfect but it does reveal my hidden talent.....riding upside down....lol.

Not sure yet if it will show here if I import it like I do photos.....hmmm.....I guess it has to be uploaded to YouTube....never have done that but I am going to give it a shot....stand by

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which GoPro do u have. The menu system on my Hero 2 is slow and requires a lot of button pushing to change settings. The new GoPros fixed that.
Mine just says HERO so, I am guessing it is the basic starter model.

A friend sent it to me for my birthday last month and he probably didn't know how scared I am of new gadgets. A few years ago he sent me binoculars....those I can deal with....lol. Actually, this is a nice gift, I just shy away from learning new techie things since they aren't intuitive to me. I need a grandkid for tech support.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
206 Posts
The menu system on early GoPros sucks. Not intuitive at all and you really need a magnifying glass to see those frickin' icons. I don't know what you've got but mine is an early version and is almost worthless to me. I now use a VIO POV 1.5 but have looked at the Sony version lately. Just now sure I have the time for editing video.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Which GoPro do u have. The menu system on my Hero 2 is slow and requires a lot of button pushing to change settings. The new GoPros fixed that.
Yes Dette, you can actually change the orientation of your frame from upside down to right side up. You have to scroll through the menu to find it though. There are tons of youtube videos that will help you with certain aspects of it.

Reactions: dette

·
Registered
648 Posts
The Garmin Virb action camera's on activation method is better IMO. All u do is slide a button maybe a centimer and it turns on and it starts recording. To stop recording. Hopefully it's easier than mashing hard on the GoPro buttons.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Kodak pixpro SP1. Easy peasy, and a built in color lcd. Just sayin:)

Tom

Reactions: munchmeister
1 - 7 of 7 Posts