TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One night during an imaginary camp fire, Lizrdbrth was spinning tall tales all night long as usual. The audience couldn't believe a famous person would go out of his way to take a picture next to a lonely TW in ocean of high dollar hardwares. Well here is proof that he wasn't spinning such a tall tale.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Tell me the truth. Do those britches make my butt look big?

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Same undisclosed location. Who are these potential bike thieves and just who am dat in the blue ball cap?

Need a hint?

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Jay Leno rawks in person. Can't say enough about him.

Whenever we see him it's usually early in the morning and he always appears trashed from the previous night's taping of the show, but it never seems to stop him from being anyone's best friend for at least 5 minutes, nor did it deter him from walking halfway down the road just to take a pic with Purple and genuinely treated her as if she were the most important person on the planet at the moment. I'm surprised he has time to ride at all because he's so freakin' NICE to people at gas stops.

I suppose Leno owns whatever he wants to, but he damned sure rides what he owns, including priceless museum pieces.

This particular day he was riding a rather pedestrian newer Aprilia

·
Registered
7,369 Posts

Sounds like you know the place. Not exactly a secret. Everyone handles their celebrity differently and they're not all like Leno. The guy in the blue hat prefers anonimity and this is one of the few places he can go and receive it, so I try to respect that by not publicizing the location any more than it already is or becoming a starstruck pain in the arse when they're just trying to fade into the woodwork and be like the rest of us.

That said, when they stand there and scope out your bike for 20 minutes even I can't resist the opportunity to snap a few pics as proof.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Geezz Russ, not sure what I like best, 'your' butt or Purple's smile. No contest, SMILES are much better than butts. Glad you folks had a fun ride. Gerry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts