TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first tw200 today. It was owned by a 50 year old. He bought it last year as a left over he put 500 miles on it. The extras that were on a bike included dg exhaust, jet kit, k&n air filter, aftermarket seat cover, Renthal tall bars, different wider foot pegs, 4 oil filters, a extra lever, nice ricochet skidplate, rear rack with a 1.5 gallon gas can. Its a 2013 it looks like it never saw dirt no scratches anywhere. I paid 3500 for it was that a good deal.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!! From where are you?? Please try to post some photo's of the bike, I'm curious to see how it looks.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I think you did good considering the new 06's will be $4500.00 or more. :p You have several hundred dollars in extra's already.

Go change the oil and clean the filter.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Welcome Bungiex. Please update your profile so we know where your from.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Sounds like you did well. Post some pics. I'd like to see that rack & gas can.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
The guy changed the oil and put 20 miles on this year the oil still looks brand new.
To make it last a long long time, it should probably have 3 oil changes or more by the time it hits that mileage. The bike will love you for it!! Lots of junk comes out with that oil the first few oil changes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts