TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It was a blast! I had never been to Missouri besides driving
through saint louis on I-70. Saturday was very dusty but it rained all saturday night. Sunday was perfect. There was a decent amount of off-road, alot of gravel and a bunch of creek crossings. Of course i was on the smallest bike there and alot of the guys on bigger bikes were suprised that the little TW was hanging with them. Here is a good pre-ride video by Mark from Bigdogadventures.com. The PUCKY HUDDLE BREAKFAST RUN ! aka PHBR - Page 5 - ADVrider He is a total hoot to ride with. The last 5-6 pages of that thread have alot of pics of the ride. Hopefully there will be a ride report here soon. The same video is also posted on his website with many other great ride reports. Mark's Webpage

·
Registered
678 Posts
This is where I ride sometimes. I have gone from there to Arkansas on mostly gravel roads.
The Pucky Huddle store burned to the ground before the ride.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just read that last night. At least i got to see it. It had been there 114 years and was a general store, post office, kinda a restuarant. Thats where we ate breakfest in the morning. The gpx files are on the first page of the advrider thread if anyone wants them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts