TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Monday evening ride on the purinton/boulder creek trail which is part of the chickaloon Knik Nelchina Trail system. Gorgeous weather, dry trail, not another human being in sight. Perfect TW country if you ask me. Saw a handful of swans (see them in the distance in the video)on a series of lakes along the trail, some moose, loons, and so on. Finally painted my front fender blue!!!!! No more 1980s yamaha yellow. What a fine evening. Got back to the car about 2300, and home about 0030.

·
Registered
466 Posts
have not seen the video yet....however, I'm sure it will be as great as the others you have posted!
No yellow fender?? I was just getting used to that color combo of yours......:)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Love watching your Alaska series..You seem to be getting better with the camera boom...........What time of night do you record these normally ?????? OMM.

·
Registered
19,584 Posts
Blue fender is a major improvement. And to think just yesterday I was imagining your whole bike '80s yellow with black. Blue seems better. Fantastic ride and scenery.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blue fender is a major improvement. And to think just yesterday I was imagining your whole bike '80s yellow with black. Blue seems better. Fantastic ride and scenery.
Actually I toyed around with the idea of a yellow bike....still may do it, just have a second set of plastics to swap out and go back and forth between 1985 and 2007.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did a longer version of this ride that roundtripped about 60 miles last weekend. Gorgeous country to be in and a reallly nice trail, unfortunately left the GP at home so no new film.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts