TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I’m truly honored to have been interviewed by Jim Martin on the Adventure Rider Radio about my love affair for the Yamaha TW200 and the journey that I took. In this interview, I shared how my crazy adventure on the Tdub got started and what I really learned on my journey of a lifetime on the back road of United States.. #twowheelstwofeet #adventureriderradio #JupitersTraveller #tw200

http://www.adventureriderradio.com/adventure-rider-radio-episodes/2017/7/6/time-is-of-the-essence

Side notes: I apologize in advance if I hurt any of the fellow Tdub members feeling in my interview. I was just sharing what I felt at the time. I still admire and love each and every one of you guys!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Thanks for posting. I'm imaging a bunch of standalone machines today, and have to babysit them for disc swaps, so I'm glad I actually can listen to something!

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
Listening to it now. I can feel your pain in the story. I'm so sorry you had to go through this Gina. We have all been behind you in this my dear friend.

Prayers your way as always Gina.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Listening to it now. I can feel your pain in the story. I'm so sorry you had to go through this Gina. We have all been behind you in this my dear friend.

Prayers your way as always Gina.
Thank you Tommy. . .hugs my friend!

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
Just finished listening to it Gina. Great job and very touching. We all love you so much dear sister.

Praying that God will continue to lead you and teach you along your journey...

I'm so proud of you!! :)

Thank you Tommy. . .hugs my friend!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I’m truly honored to have been interviewed by Jim Martin on the Adventure Rider Radio about my love affair for the Yamaha TW200 and the journey that I took. In this interview, I shared how my crazy adventure on the Tdub got started and what I really learned on my journey of a lifetime on the back road of United States.. #twowheelstwofeet #adventureriderradio #JupitersTraveller #tw200

Time is of the Essence ? Adventure Motorcycle Podcast Radio Show | Motorbike Touring and Travel

Side notes: I apologize in advance if I hurt any of the fellow Tdub members feeling in my interview. I was just sharing what I felt at the time. I still admire and love each and every one of you guys!!
Great Article Gina Marie, and great plug for your blog...:)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts

Time is of the Essence ? Adventure Motorcycle Podcast Radio Show | Motorbike Touring and Travel

I enjoyed your interview.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hi there Gina

I just want to let you know that it was mainly your travels that inspired me to go for it and pack my T-Dub for a month long road trip into a remote part of Zimbabwe Africa during December 2015.

I've only been riding bike for 8 months but decided to go ahead, it was a steep learning curve for me

With the moral support from the forum members it was a blast, I've been riding my bike for more than 2 years now and it is also my daily mode of transport.

Go to cornshield-2000-mile-african-adventure to read up about my trip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts