TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand why you closed that thread, but if it's going to be closed, I would humbly request that it simply be deleted completely (along with this one).

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I'd do it, but Puple really loves that button.. :D

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd do it, but Puple really loves that button.. :D
Oh, I didn't realize you were a moderator. Haha. I won't mind if you close these. Either way is fine. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
4,854 Posts
Well now — there are already two Super Mods on this thread, neither of which is willing to get involved. This got me to thinking — its Moab 2019 isn’t it

First it’ll be one of Fred’s easy rides, then the sandpit and poison spiders, followed by slick rock and a nice gentle ride along a cliff edge

But first, you’ve got to make me look as bad as possible, a complete meanie who closes or deletes anything and everything at the drop of a hat — and it looks like even the Jeepster is in on it !

You rotten lot — I come in here from another country where they don’t even have TW200’s to begin with, rub your noses in the fact that I can import a TW225, ban a few dozen people — and what do I get for my trouble ? — dropped right in the brown stuff !

You may have got away with behaving like this dressed like the Village People in Boston Harbour, but I’m not falling for it

I’ve deleted the original thread (before we all got into trouble), but someone from your side of the pond is going to have to deal with this thread — I’m not taking the rap for this one as well ……..

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Well now — there are already two Super Mods on this thread, neither of which is willing to get involved. This got me to thinking — its Moab 2019 isn’t it

First it’ll be one of Fred’s easy rides, then the sandpit and poison spiders, followed by slick rock and a nice gentle ride along a cliff edge

But first, you’ve got to make me look as bad as possible, a complete meanie who closes or deletes anything and everything at the drop of a hat — and it looks like even the Jeepster is in on it !

You rotten lot — I come in here from another country where they don’t even have TW200’s to begin with, rub your noses in the fact that I can import a TW225, ban a few dozen people — and what do I get for my trouble ? — dropped right in the brown stuff !

You may have got away with behaving like this dressed like the Village People in Boston Harbour, but I’m not falling for it

I’ve deleted the original thread (before we all got into trouble), but someone from your side of the pond is going to have to deal with this thread — I’m not taking the rap for this one as well ……..

Monty Python was more believable theater than this post Purple. :rolleyes:

Tom

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Monty Python was more believable theater than this post Purple. :rolleyes:
Tom
(It's not you Purple!) Tom says I'm a horrible moderator too. He was slinging insults at the last camp and ride.

FWIW With your seniority I figured you should make the "toast this thread decision". Not me, being a green horn and all. Plus, the OP requested your expertise!

I figured I would pin this thread so we didn't lose track of it. That's as far as I will take it... ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,854 Posts
I’m not falling for that one either

Oh, I didn't realize you were a moderator. Haha. I won't mind if you close these. Either way is fine. Thanks.
:p

With regards to “seniority” – we could always pin this on LT – after all, he’s been a Super Mod for the longest ……

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I’m not falling for that one either

:p

With regards to “seniority” – we could always pin this on LT – after all, he’s been a Super Mod for the longest ……
YES Pin it on LT! :p

·
Registered
13,338 Posts
I'll do it. Give me the ban hammer/delete-a-post controls and I'll act as the executioner! Bwahahaha. I laugh with the evil laugh sound. Bwahahah, had to do it again because it sounded so good the first time!

TW thread executioner.

·
Registered
19,409 Posts
Admiral might make a Superb Moderator if we could only get him off his motorcycle. After all somewhere in his collection he should have a heavy ban hammer.

·
Super Moderator
4,854 Posts
Fred – I’m afraid this matter must be concluded by an existing Super Mod, and as the Jeepster says, only a long standing Super Mod of some distinction can be trusted to make such a decision – so it’s quite rightly LT’s responsibility to take this on

We shall await his wisdom and guidance on how to proceed ………

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Admiral might make a Superb Moderator if we could only get him off his motorcycle. After all somewhere in his collection he should have a heavy ban hammer.

If it were me, I would HATE to have to admit I was banned with a PINK hammer. That's just plain wrong..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts