TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
Thats too bad bro. I'm facing the same thing soon. I am not looking forward to it... :(

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
My heart breaks for you. I have owned many dogs over these 63 years and have had to put most of them down at the end. My thoughts always come around after a month or two and the fact is clear. Every dog I have ever owned actually came to live in our doggy heaven on earth when we adopted them. As much as it hurts to see them go I rejoice in the fact they had one hell of a sweet life while here with us. Sadly, our K-9 friends have a considerably shorter life span than we do but none of us are getting out of here alive. Say a prayer and find some solitude that you provided a wonderful life for your pal and 18+ years is the proof.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Condolences for your loss :(

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
My heart breaks for you. I have owned many dogs over these 63 years and have had to put most of them down at the end. My thoughts always come around after a month or two and the fact is clear. Every dog I have ever owned actually came to live in our doggy heaven on earth when we adopted them. As much as it hurts to see them go I rejoice in the fact they had one hell of a sweet life while here with us. Sadly, our K-9 friends have a considerably shorter life span than we do but none of us are getting out of here alive. Say a prayer and find some solitude that you provided a wonderful life for your pal and 18+ years is the proof.

GaryL
Well said Gary! I've always said I want to come back as a pet in our house.

Gulfrider, I'm very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
282 Posts
That stings my man. I'm so sorry. I had to put my 15 year old persian cat down in July. He was my best buddy. You are going to soon learn that with a little time you are going to remember the good times far more than the end. Nothing can be said right now to make you feel better, but I wish there was.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts