TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
It will not interfere with your ride, the Pine Barrens tremendous and the chance of crossing paths is remote. I have done it a few times and they are really good people. You can do 1, 2 or all 3 days. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
The Pine Barrens one is an event? Or just a group doin a ride like we did last weekend?

I was planning/hoping on riding the Pines out of Atsion Ranger Station again on the 8th, but if no one else can go, I may ride with you guys on the 15th. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Anyone in central or southern NY or northern PA wanna put my TW on a truck? I've done the 5 hr highway ride from my town (Rochester, upstate, NY) before to Centralia but the weather forecasts are showing temps in the 30s now. I'll probably freeze and give up after 1 hr at those temps.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Was hoping to make the 8th.
I'll go on the 8th if you, Jacky, and anyone else wants to go. Plus, I will most likely also go on the 15th as well. As of right now, the 8th is open and doable for me. Not sure about the 15th yet. 90% that I'll go, but still not 100% sure just yet.

Where is everyone meeting for the Pines ride on the 15th? I'm coming from the North, and know Atsion Ranger Station in the area. Nothing else (by car) yet.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Centrailia sounds fun!

kind of like that Russian girl on that sport bike that went through Chernobyl.

that would be a fun ride, i was there years ago when i had my ranger with a bunch of other rangers, i really wish i could make this trip. anyone that has the chance to go do not pass this it its pretty interesting to see what has happen to this town

Centralia, Pennsylvania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Registered
654 Posts
Nevermind about my friend and his truck. He's riding in NW PA. I still need someone along the route from Rochester NY south to Centralia with a truck. Or else i'm gonna suffer 5 hrs on the highway in 39 degrees freezing weather.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would be happy to put your bike on my trailer but I don't think it would be much savings for you im in the Doylestown pa area

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
as of right now looks like 5 and 1 maybe not including you. 5 hours Is a long commute you gonna ride your tw the whole way?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts