·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I just emailed
Matt Eberhart
State OHV Coordinator
(602) 542-2146
[email protected]
asking if Dualsport bikes need the decal.
Stay tuned

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Here is his response

ECKHART,

Any vehicle that is under 2500 lbs and operating off highway in Arizona is required to have either a resident or non-resident OHV decal. At times the language can be confusing but I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I'll be happy to assist you. Take care and ride safe.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Yes, and the language is STILL confusing! Does that mean that my resident Idaho OHV sticker is considered a non-resident sticker in Arizona? :confused:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Yes, and the language is STILL confusing! Does that mean that my resident Idaho OHV sticker is considered a non-resident sticker in Arizona? :confused:
No there is no reciprocity.
Unless you have a street legal vehicle over 2500 lbs you need a ohv sticker.
Arizona residents apply for an in state sticker, the rest of us apply for the out of state sticker. They are working on a means to purchase them from vendors, but that is not happening this year.
For those who are down here already the receipt is valid for 30 days and then you need to have the sticker on the vehicle. You also need to purchase one for each vehicle. As I ride both my bike the receipt will work for which ever one I am on. When I do get my sticker I may just tape it on so I can move it from bike to bike.

·
Registered
13,420 Posts
Kris,
View attachment 203404
You like?

Linda says it is trying to snow back at home.
And she texted :cry:😭 this year and
:love: Next year when she got the above picture.
We might be doing a drive-by through Quartzite sometime on the 19th if someone will still be around. We'll be TW-less so maybe we could meet ya'll somewhere after 4:00 p.m. We'll be moteling it somewhere nearby. We'd be coming from Phoenix after visiting my parents.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
We might be doing a drive-by through Quartzite sometime on the 19th if someone will still be around. We'll be TW-less so maybe we could meet ya'll somewhere after 4:00 p.m. We'll be moteling it somewhere nearby. We'd be coming from Phoenix after visiting my parents.
I will still be around, just not sure where as I have to be someplace new on the 17th.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I hope to be leaving here soon. While frustrated my parts weren't complete I built a 10ft set of ramps to load the jeep. This waiting is fun. This phone giving me a new handle is the pits. Seems there is no way to get back to plumstraight

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I have moved to Crystal mnt in the KOFA. It is so quiet and peaceful there. The night sky is brilliant. Last night all I heard were the insects, coyotes and my fridge.
Just before mile 95 there is a turn off on the left. The sign for the turn out is right where you have to turn and there is a drop off. Follow the road for 6.2 miles to my camp.
This morning I hiked part of the mountain, but don’t know what people are looking for. I see mostly shale, a little bit of quartz, some iron pyrite and some red rocks most likely coloured from iron oxide.
60F9749D-D3B7-4795-9C42-CAB7FE0B9723.jpeg

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have moved to Crystal mnt in the KOFA. It is so quiet and peaceful there. The night sky is brilliant. Last night all I heard were the insects, coyotes and my fridge.
Just before mile 95 there is a turn off on the left. The sign for the turn out is right where you have to turn and there is a drop off. Follow the road for 6.2 miles to my camp.
This morning I hiked part of the mountain, but don’t know what people are looking for. I see mostly shale, a little bit of quartz, some iron pyrite and some red rocks most likely coloured from iron oxide.
View attachment 203661
Your hearing your fridge? Lol. After the weird noises we heard coming out of mine I finally ripped it out and replaced the fan. Quiet as chipmunks since.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts