TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I'd get a thread going for Quartzsite 2021 in case anyone else is going (RV show is Jan 16-24).

1. Trial Run (Greg Hazlett) - Arrive ~Jan 22 to see a day of the show; Depart - maybe 2 weeks later.
2. MikeK and Mo - Dates:TBA; Quartzite and Kofa area and then down toward Yuma

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Sadly, not happening this coming year.
Enjoy the show and Silly Al’s.

·
Registered
384 Posts
The Admirals had planned on being there for 3 weeks. unfortunately, due to COVID, we now are the tired and grumpy caregivers for our 7 year old grandson. Planning on next year though!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly, not happening this coming year.
Enjoy the show and Silly Al’s.
Can't you get an American to drive your truck/trailer across the border and then fly to Seattle or similar to take over? Or we set up a "motorcycle repair company" that you contract to and then you can cross for work to repair bikes in AZ, or ??

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Admirals had planned on being there for 3 weeks. unfortunately, due to COVID, we now are the tired and grumpy caregivers for our 7 year old grandson. Planning on next year though!
Can't you bring him along and just take turns staying in camp? I could even be part of the rotation. It's a good excuse for a day off.

Reactions: Mrs. Admiral

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mo and I are going down to do some exploring in and around Q and the KOFA area. Possibly then going down towards Yuma to check out the southern half of the CABDR.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mo and I are going down to do some exploring in and around Q and the KOFA area. Possibly then going down towards Yuma to check out the southern half of the CABDR.
Mike, Do you have some dates planned? I can add them above.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts