TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone with a Manrack measure the distance from the bottom of the rack to the top of the fender? Wondering how much space I'll have for storage there. Thanks.

·
Registered
304 Posts
1.625" from the main rack to the fender pad. However the tie downs on the sides extend outwards and downwards so there is only 1" clearance for anything that extends to either side. I tuck my tent poles under there handily, underneath a 2 gallon rotopax.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1.625" from the main rack to the fender pad. However the tie downs on the sides extend outwards and downwards so there is only 1" clearance for anything that extends to either side. I tuck my tent poles under there handily, underneath a 2 gallon rotopax. View attachment 205650
Perfect thanks. I'm hoping to get my tool and first aid kit to fit under there.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Perfect thanks. I'm hoping to get my tool and first aid kit to fit under there.
Let me know what works. I haven't found the "perfect" fit yet. But I agree, that is a good location for both/either FA and tools. I have a sailmakers sewing machine. Thought of making my own custom one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Was anyone able to get a discount on the racks? I had read somewhere that there was a 20% for forum members, but not sure if that was a one time thing.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me know what works. I haven't found the "perfect" fit yet. But I agree, that is a good location for both/either FA and tools. I have a sailmakers sewing machine. Thought of making my own custom one.
There are tons of small, cheap molle type bags on Amazon. That's what I use and I think with some rearranging, it will fit there. Not sure when I will order the rack. Pretty pissed I missed out on a used one for $40 shipped....

·
Registered
304 Posts
There are tons of small, cheap molle type bags on Amazon. That's what I use and I think with some rearranging, it will fit there. Not sure when I will order the rack. Pretty pissed I missed out on a used one for $40 shipped....
Yeah. That was a really good deal.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Price was 140 usd... after exchange , taxes, and shipping... credit card was changed 295.

need more online support for fun stuff... dealership charge about the same... but it is cool when you actually do get what you order ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts