TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a 2013 TW for sale very close to me. It's a 2013 with about 5000 miles. I think their asking a bit much, but this is on the big island of Hawaii, and, there is n't exactly a large selection of used here. Here is the ad:

2013 TW200, Big Island

I"m sure someone here will know who makes these front and rear racks. Just want to see what they cost the owner when she bought them new.

Thanks for any information.

Jon in Keaau

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
My opinion of the front rack is that it is of limited value and use on the street as cargo placed on the rack blocks the headlight. This seems unsafe and possibly illegal in some states unless auxiliary lights are added.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Kinda high price but for where its located with whats offered guess might be close $$, make a offer low and see if they bite?

·
Registered
58 Posts
The bike looks clean but the price is a bit steep. I just bought a used 2015 in mint shape with 78 miles on it for $3600.

·
Registered
736 Posts
if you notice on bikefinds there are varying prices all over the country. After I found my bike, I saw lots for less money with more farkels, but who wants to travel the distance?? not like you can ride the bike back home on hiways

1 - 8 of 8 Posts