TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one of these rain covers? Yamaha TW200 2009 Top Rain Cover | eBay They just cover too portion of bike. Looking for a cover to keep at work. This one on ebay fits 2011 but I'm sure it should fit my 2013 also.
If you have one or ever dealt with this international seller on eBay let me know
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I find it odd that the description- *Yamaha TW200 2009 Top Rain Cover* is shown on a completely different style of bike! :confused2: Doesn't mean it wont fit bad or work good though.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I bought something similar a few years ago. Said it was for a TW200 and I bought it. The problem with it was that for it to fit correctly you had to leave the front-end straight, you couldn't turn the handlebars to lock the front-end.

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
Or...

You could recycle the Blue Mountain Lumber Wood Pellet Fuel TW200 cover!:p Hey it fits and keeps the rain off.
For demonstration purposes to give credit to Blue Mountain Lumber, and to show the bottom of the TW tires so you know I wasn't BS'ing, I don't have the bungee cords on that I used to hold down this wonderful rain cover.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
And even better no owls were hurt in the production of the product. Oh, better yet, lets not go there. Lets assume that any commercial product will be made for a size range of bikes and not specifically for a TW let alone a specific year of TW - hey are there size diffs at all? I don't think so. The wrap that they use for house construction is reported to make a fine bike cover as well. Cheers, Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts