TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else here like Rain-X?
Normally I am last to endorse any miracle product but I really like this stuff. Another rainy day here had me dogding vision impaired drivers on the interstate with their wipers smearing vigorously while I calmly sailed along with rain beading up and blowing off cleanly my windshield without need for wipers.
Stuff really works as long as properly aplied and you are traveling fast enough to blow h2o drops away.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Anyone else here like Rain-X?
Normally I am last to endorse any miracle product but I really like this stuff. Another rainy day here had me dogding vision impaired drivers on the interstate with their wipers smearing vigorously while I calmly sailed along with rain beading up and blowing off cleanly my windshield without need for wipers.
Stuff really works as long as properly aplied and you are traveling fast enough to blow h2o drops away.
Yes!!! I drive 45 to 50 thousand miles a year for my job and have done so for 12 years. I use Rain-X on all of my vehicles as well as all of my visors. Treating visors drastically reduces fogging:)

Tom

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Use it at all times...saves the Hell out of your blades....

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I like to use rain-x also. It does need to be reaplied form time to time. Have not had much of a need for it lately here in the arid west.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Love my Rain X on all my windshields but you do have to stay up with it each time you wash the car or truck. Works great when freshly applied but not so great as it dissipates.

Anyone tried this new product I think from Rustoleum, Never Wet? I have only seen the commercials but will check in the local Lowe's and HD for it next visit.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
works well on shower doors too

·
Registered
309 Posts
I get my cars done at the car wash it is 4$ extra it is applied with a machine after the triple foam polish... rain just beads off them like a fresh pro wax job...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts