TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried bolting up a raptor 250 rear shock yet? Was browsing around ebay at blaster shocks, but I'm not sold on a 15" shock. Was on the Raptor forum and a guy measured the raptor shock at 14.5 eye to eye. I'm not sure if it's a stronger compression spring or not, but for $30 bucks I might give an ebay raptor shock a go. Sorry if this is a worn out repost.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you every try and do the 250r rear shock? I've been doing a lot of research on the matter of rear shock replacement and haven't ran across any info pertaining to a raptor shock before. Let us know if you gave it whirl.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you every try and do the 250r rear shock? I've been doing a lot of research on the matter of rear shock replacement and haven't ran across any info pertaining to a raptor shock before. Let us know if you gave it whirl.
Not yet. I'm still messing around with my headlight which has lead me into a mess of other things electrical. But, I have not forgot about it, being 6'0"/215lbs means I prefer an alternative. And I prefer cheap alternatives more than pricey ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts