TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Loved it. Thank's for sharing. That dude is funny.

Tom

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
They Lost me at the Beer Selection :eek:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I can't afford being thrown to the ground anymore nor do I want to be hypothermic out in the boondocks. My bikes are in the shed with the batteries out and staying warm in the house and they won't see daylight until mid April. I am waxing the skis' and snowboards though.

Attachments

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hollywood Madison is a rather entertaining chap.[/QUOTE]

Wow, to say the least. The best videos I have seen in a long time and that dude has a view on life that I really appreciate. I don't think I would lend him my motorcycle, car or even take him out of my sight If he visited, but what a interesting time it would be. As long as he didn't decide to play with gas cans or lots of ammo in enclosed spaces.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I can't afford being thrown to the ground anymore nor do I want to be hyper thermic out in the boondocks. My bikes are in the shed with the batteries out and staying warm in the house and they won't see daylight until mid April. I am waxing the skis' and snowboards though.
Hi troll: Is that you windsurfing? Looks like that would be quite a trip. By the way did you notice that our newest member is Samwise. What a coincidence, or are there any?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Borneo! You are in the big-wheel video!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Hi troll: Is that you windsurfing? Looks like that would be quite a trip. By the way did you notice that our newest member is Samwise. What a coincidence, or are there any?
I don't think there is such a thing as coincidence... and yes that is me. I am flying an Ozone 9m Frenzy snow kite and we call it kite skiing. It can be a very stimulating sport. The picture is taken on the lake out my front door.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts