TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to adjust the location ? Mine seems REALLY high compared to any other bike I've ever ridden. I've looked at photos of other bikes on here and they seem to be much lower.. basically level with with the footpeg.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
There is a nut and bolt if you follow the lever to the frame. That is how you would adjust the height. Just play with it til you find the right height for you. Make sure to loosen the wing nut on the back or you may be riding the brakes. Also you can adjust when the brake light is triggered by following the metal hangar like bar up to the black capsule and tightening/loosening the plastic nut on it. Sorry about my lack of terminology on these parts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank PSC, I'll look a little closer and see what I can do with it. I'll be sure to raise rear wheel so I can spin it by hand to see if I'm dragging brake.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
There is a nut and bolt if you follow the lever to the frame. That is how you would adjust the height. Just play with it til you find the right height for you. Make sure to loosen the wing nut on the back or you may be riding the brakes. Also you can adjust when the brake light is triggered by following the metal hangar like bar up to the black capsule and tightening/loosening the plastic nut on it. Sorry about my lack of terminology on these parts

Nailed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts