1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
334 Posts
Agreed, barring my one planned off-road ride in September, I am 100% street!
The japan.webike ebay store would be immensely helpful for some hollow-mod bits and pieces I am lusting after.

·
Registered
188 Posts
For $4 more I would buy from ProCycle.ProCycle TW200 LED Tail Light . I got one and I like it .

Qty:
$64.95
Add To Order
Clean up the backside of your TW200. This kit includes a bracket and a super bright LED Tail Light. The bracket mounts under your rear fender using your existing bolts and has slots in it to mount your license plate. The LED light unit features a set of LED's that light up for your tail light and a brighter set that light up when you apply your brakes. The LED light unit also features a few white LED's on the underside of it that light up your license plate to keep you legal.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
i forgot to add the sites with the actual prices on it...you have to go to a distributor site...i think i got my setup from wheeling cycle...and just fyi the tail light i have has the leds under the tail light for the license plate...you should be able to see them in the first 2 photos...

- DRC PRODUCTS -

...but if you want a nice plate bracket that bolts right up then procycle kit is hard to beat for the price

1 - 10 of 10 Posts