TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Just signed up for some inspiration having found a non runner TW125 from fleabay.

Didn't run but a new battery, oil change and cleanup as well as a new plug got it firing again and I've since got the front brakes going and it no goes and stops which is in my books the basic requirement.

So I've now stripped but all the plastic which has been very badly spray painted and plan to strip, paint and re-build as a hollow frame.

I've seen a variety of pics on these forums and I now want to get some options for Rear Mudguards that I could maybe buy from eBay from other donor bikes that are wide enough and work for the TW.

Want it to be Chrome and able me to put a number plate and lights back on the stock frame.

Ideas please?

·
Registered
187 Posts
My bike has a trailer fender (from Princess Auto) over the rear wheel, don't know how this would fit for a stock framed Tdub but it works the treat for my custom dub

z

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
My bike has a trailer fender (from Princess Auto) over the rear wheel, don't know how this would fit for a stock framed Tdub but it works the treat for my custom dub

z

We may need to see that one!

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Lookz like that tank would solve my fuel problem.... Assume it's a direct bolt on with no mod required.

The tank is only setting on the bike.. I do need to mod the tank to make it fit, but anticipate that it won't be that difficult. Once it's mounted and I'm satisfied I'll sell the stock tank to a forum member

z

1 - 7 of 7 Posts