TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a pic somewhere of a TW200 with a rear rack/trailer hitch combo pulling a unicycle style trailer. Does anyone know who makes a rear rack/trailer hitch combo for the TW200? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
It looks good for the road, but how is it on a trail?

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
I think they work fine. Dan (r80rt) has made one and Ronnydog also. (both their own designs) You might look them up in the forum and see those. I have seen video's and pics of both of them off road way out there somewhere. Hope this was helpful bro.

·
Registered
13,637 Posts
View attachment 18951

I think he is referring to this. I do not know the history behind it, but I think it was a home made setup. Maybe someone who has been involved with the forum longer can help out with information on it.
This was a forum member who passed away a few years ago. He was TW2007 on here and Macadam Drifter on Advrider.com. Here is the info he posted on the brand of trailer from his Solo TW200 Travels WA to MN & Back Again trip. A Solo TW200 Travels Eastbound WA to MN - ADVrider

The Bike a 2007 TW200, is equipped with a Garmin Zumo 450, Vapor Gauge, custom seat, Jimbo's Custom Windshield (thanks Jimbo), AllBalls Steering Head Bearings, and by the way did I mention I'm pulling a single wheel trailer manufactured by Dauntless Motors, known as a Unitrak.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YES HKLBRY, THAT is the one I was referring to! Nice set up, so it is home made. I'll print this pic for a reference and see what I can do to duplicate it! Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts