TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have the bridgestone M203 and M204 I would say they are more for street but they can do fire roads to light gravel for offroad.
80% for street and %20 for offroad is how I would classify them.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Dont waste your time looking. Only options are the two bridgestones or atv tires.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
No, its ok, you can forget about the stinko's
The goldenboy is a good tire but all their street tires suck! Imo at least...

·
Registered
493 Posts
Vee Rubber as well.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
as was said above the 2 bridgestone tires (tw34 & tw204) and the shinko (sr428) are your only choices for the rear unless you want to get into atv tires (at least from what i know of that is available in the US)...the dunlop k180 looks nice, are they offered in guam?...cause they aren't offered in the US...does vee rubber carry a tire that fits the rear (180/80-14)?

·
Registered
493 Posts
as was said above the 2 bridgestone tires (tw34 & tw204) and the shinko (sr428) are your only choices for the rear unless you want to get into atv tires (at least from what i know of that is available in the US)...the dunlop k180 looks nice, are they offered in guam?...cause they aren't offered in the US...does vee rubber carry a tire that fits the rear (180/80-14)?

VeeRubber VRM274/275 F/R

http://veerubber.co.th/veerubber2012/mview.php?Pname=VRM-275&Ptype=Enduro%20Tires&lang=en

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
VeeRubber VRM274/275 F/R

http://veerubber.co.th/veerubber2012/mview.php?Pname=VRM-275&Ptype=Enduro%20Tires&lang=en

nice!...i poked around a bit but i must have missed that one...looks very similar to stock...what's the price on one of these and can they be bought in the US?

·
Registered
493 Posts
nice!...i poked around a bit but i must have missed that one...looks very similar to stock...what's the price on one of these and can they be bought in the US?

I have not checked on this application but they do import Vee Rubber so I assume so.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts