TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am looking for some kind of option to extend my rear turn signal lights so I can install my saddle bags towards the back of my cycleracks rack. At this point, I have the bags more in the passenger area of the bike, and would like them pushed back more if I can. Here's currently how my bike is set up:

With the pannier holders in place, the taillights fold in, so basically, they don't fit, and I really don't want to have to shorten the lights if I can help it.

I have looked, and come up dry. Does anyone have any idea if these things exist and where I can find them? I suppose making my own would be easy enough, but if I can get something off the shelf, I would rather.

Thanks all,

Dan

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Happy Trails makes them for their pannier racks.

http://www.happy-trail.com/Products/Happy-Trails-SU-Side-RackbrYamaha-TW200__HTP9-3-1.aspx

Not sure, but they probably sell them seperately. Not much to them, just a piece of 8" long, 1" x 1/4" aluminum bar stock with a big hole in each end. Holes are 6 1/2" on center, which puts your signals about even with your tail light.

Their method is pretty simple. You could probly make your own in a few minutes once you see them.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heck, you aren't kidding. I even have some of that aluminum bar stock. If that's all there is to them, I guess that'll work. Thanks!

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts